Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Saturday 18 April 2009

How rude?

This morning I took at trip to a craft shop, which I will not name, however, I was appalled on how damm right rude the staff were, knowing me and knowing that I run workshops at The Dawn Bibby Design Studio, the shop assistants were so obnoxious, derogatory and made me feel very uncomfortable.
I will be writing a letter of complaint to the said craft shop and to some trading standards thingy or complaint watch dog, I have a right to shop any where I like with our being verbally abused!!!!
A Very Angry Sarah xxx

1 comment:

Lindsay Mason said...

Hi Sarah - I am appalled and intrigued now. Can you email me as your email address has managed to disappear itself inside my lap top's black hole! Hope your weekend has improved somewhat now! Lindsay x