Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Saturday 29 August 2009

Designing my Christmas & Eid Cards..............

Evening All,
Can't believe that I have actually started to design my 2009 Christmas Cards!
I know last year I got into so much trouble because with designing classes and demo evenings I didn't even make my own, well that's not going to happen this year!
This morning I took delivery of some beautiful new Design Block rubber stamps by Hero Arts, Stunning Snow Flakes and Holly Flourish! These are to go with the Hero Arts three tree set I purchased last month. My theme this years will be "shabby sheek" in pale Blue, Brown and white.



Oh I have loved playing for a change, I have had a really nice day, popped up to see Nana Granddad, nipped to M & S to get the shopping came home made tea for me and Ewy then sat in my nearly tidy craft room made some backgrounds with the stunning snowflake, white staz-on and acetate. Yum, Yum!
Will take photo's tomorrow as my little camera doesn't like the dark, too scary for it I think!
Anyway, have a nice evening all,
Take Care
Love Sarah xxx
PS I may be able to squeeze a couple of brownies out of Ewan for the Blog Candy too! (Don't know how they will travel through??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Stamps Sarah will we be using them in the future classes?

I love snowflakes - oh and Snowmen too!! hint hint lol

Joyce said...

Love these stamps Sarah .. looking forward to seeing you on Sunday at D.B. Design .. really enjoy reading your Blog and seeing all the piccys!