Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Thursday 11 November 2010

A poem for a forever friend..................

ANOTHER GOOD THING OVER BEFORE IT BEGAN
How do I say goodbye to you When we never really said hello?
Is it any easier to walk away from the seeds of a friendship, never given time to root and grow?(Grow into what – a bigger friendship? I don’t know.)
And how is it possible to miss someone I hardly ever knew?
How can I know if you were my hero, When you rode into the sunset
Long before the credits rolled.
How can there be a formal end to something Which had no real beginning?
I can only thank you for the rainbows you brought to my storms;
For the silver lining you stitched in my clouds.
It was refreshing to find, In this Sea of Skepticism, Another fish peering at the world through a prism.
So, thank you for the laughs we had and those that might have been.
I really cannot say goodbye. Please, always be my friend.

. . . Nancy Sue Krenrich Hamm

No comments: