Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Monday 6 February 2012

Inspirations Workshop

Good Morning Bloggers,


Here are two of the cards I taught as Saturday's workshop held at Inspirations By Card Craft Plus in Preston.

The class was centered around a single stamp, this month we used the Real Blossom from Hero Arts.


Using Distress Stains we created some unique flowers that look yummy in the spring yellows and oranges.

We all had such a lovely day, what a great set of Ladies! If an advert was to be placed about them, GOS (good sense of humor) would be at the very top. Looking forward to seeing you all on the 27th for the demo event....


Love Sarah xx

1 comment:

Linda said...

Lovely cards Sarah, as always. Wish I could have been there. I think Susan tried to get me a stamp, when it arrives I'll have a play. I'll let you see what I come up with :) Have fun.
Linda x