Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Wednesday 4 February 2009

I Love Keswick






I love Keswick, well we both do (Ewan too) it's our idea of Heaven, apart from my little craft room that is, and my I add a getting tidier by the day little craft room.







Wanted to share a lovely picture with you of my fave place in the world... there's always lots to do, walking, Kayaking, going to the theatre, looking round all the little and interesting shops that you only find in the British Lake District.






On another note I am for the first time going to attend the Stitches Trade Show in Birmingham, UK on Sunday 15th November 2009.




Dawn has invited me along, as there are a few exciting announcements which will take place!


I am also excited to go because loads of fab American and UK companies will be there showcasing there new products for 2009.


Shari Carroll from Hero Arts, Tim Holtz and Ranger, Lindsay Mason and Personal Impressions, but to name just a few.


I'll take my camera along and post some photos when I get back, if I ever find my uploading camera cable that is.... eck!!!




Love Sarah xxx



No comments: