Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Wednesday 18 November 2009

Dawn Bibby's Residential Weekend

Hello Blogger's,
Wow the days are just whizzing by, no sooner have I just had my November Workshop than I'm getting ready for Dawn's BIG residential weekend.
It's this Saturday and Sunday at the Dunkenhalgh Hotel, 72 crafters will be along sampling the delights that dawn and her team have come up with.
On Sunday it's make and take day, where all the tutors have their own designed project to teach. My design is using one of the new Hero Arts Cling stamps, Basic Grey Papers, Inks and gems.
Looking forward to seeing some of the ladies from last time, I know Sylvie is coming, now I wonder if Baby giraffe from Dublin will be attending too? (Hope so)
We'll have a smashing time. Will take my camera and take some great snaps to post on here!
Anyway lots to do.
Oh watch out for a Blog Candy give away starting this weekend!!!!
See you soon
Love Sarah xxx

No comments: