Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Sunday 1 November 2009

Making Smiles on Faces Award

Well I have been passed this on from Lindsay Mason, I will pass on to 5 other blogger and tell you 5 interesting faces about me! (although I am not the most interesting person in the world)

1. I was taught to play Tennis by non other than Fred Perry himself and attended his 80th (or was is 70th) birthday party as his guest in Berlin!

2. I have lived in Germany and Cyprus as a child, and only moved to England when I was 13 years old, while I lived in Berlin I attended a School trip to witness the Wall coming down !!!

3. I was first introduced into card making in 2004 by mother-in-law Carol McCrossan.

4. I played Badminton for Lancashire as a teenager and attended trials for the England under 21 team, but did not make it!

5. I was in the Army Cadets and was the best markswoman in 1996 for Lancashire again under 21's!

All rather boring stuff I know, but hey all true!

Now for passing them on......
1. Jan Bloomfield - PI
2. Mandy Carter, a great friend of mine
3. Eily McCrossan, one of my sisters in-Law
4.Est http://crafti-n-est.blogspot.com/
5. My darling Ewan, he always make me smile!

Take Care
Love Sarah (packing I have just upped the anti) xxx

No comments: