Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Thursday 13 May 2010

Bags packed, tickets and Passport .... Check

Evening All,
Just a quick post to let you all know that I'm off now for the Big Ireland workshop weekend! (above pic of the Resource Centre where I'll be teaching)

Flying over tomorrow lunch time to the "In Laws" and really looking forward to it. Cant wait to see Mum and Dad McC, and a certain Mary McAnaney and all the lovely ladies in St Johnstone and Carrigans!

So much hard work has gone into this weekend I'm keeping my fingers crossed that nothing else goes wrong!!! Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, my parcel with all the prepared kits and some materials has gone missing, Parcel Force don't seem to know where it is???? It was posted on a 3 day service to The Republic of Ireland on the 4th May .... still not arrived, so I have spent two very long evenings re-design and prepping kits like a mad woman.

Poor Ewan he has been making tea every night this week (we usually take turns)
Anyway all re-done now, just gonna head off to bed I've an early start.
Will let you all know how it went when I get back Monday!
Till then have a lovely weekend!

Love Sarah xxx

No comments: