Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Monday 24 May 2010

Sunday's Class

Hello everyone!
What a lovely weekend? I love this nice sunny weather I do hope it's here to stay!!!
Here are a few snaps from my workshop yesterday at Samuel Taylor's Brighouse!
I had a ball! It's always quite scary going somewhere new, but I was made very welcome and had such a great time teaching the class.
Here are a couple of cards, the class was based on techniques using cuttlebug/die cutting. I mixed it with the lovely new(ish) collection from Bo Bunny called Jazmin. Also the New Tim Holtz Alterations Dies, with Metal foil, Indentz folders and Alcohol Inks.



Here are some of the lovely ladies who were on my class, again they were just great!




Soooooo looking forward to teaching there again! My next couple of classes over in Brighouse are in July! Martha Stewart and Distress Inks!
Anyway better get off and water my hanging baskets before my Nana rings to remind me!
Take care
Sarah xxx

No comments: