Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Monday 13 September 2010

OMG is been so long....................

Good Morning Bloggers,

I'm so sorry it's been a while since I last posted. I've just been crazy busy, with Demonstrations for Personal Impressions, classes in Preston, Brighouse and Leed's, working the Papercrafts show in Harrogate, I don't know where the last two weeks have gone?

Whilst on my travels I have met many new lovely, lovely peeps, just wanted to say a big hello to all my new crafting buddy's! Thank you to all of you who came up to the Samuel Taylors stand over the weekend at Harrogate, it was so nice to see you all and have a quick natter!

I'll update my Demonstrations and events list later today, loads on new dates to add. Two new dates for Card Craft Plus in Preston, one a demonstration and one a class! Whoo hoo! Smashing girls over there and what a great store too?? I think the class will be Hero Arts New Christmas Stamps, yummy!!!

I have a nice project planned for the end of the week so do pop back later.

Bye for now,

Sarah xx

1 comment:

angie's blogspot said...

hi sarah, how are you, hope your well, x