Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Wednesday 25 March 2009

Saturday May 23rd - Cards for Men Workshop

Just a quick post to let you know that I still have a few places left on the Making Cards for Men workshop @ The Dawn Bibby Design Studio.
Saturday 23rd May 2009
We will make cards for all the different age groups.....
Baby Boy
Young Boy
Teenager
Young Adult
Man
Granddad/Uncle
+ a couple of male ATC's to finish!
***
Also I would like to know if people are intrested in a Class I did last year, it included an ATC Folder and ATC's?
Please email me or leave a comment to let me know if you would be intrested?
my email address is
***
Also I have been working on some new Easter Cards, will post these later too!
Love Sarah xxx

No comments: