- Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Shabby Shutters, Brushed
Corduroy, Walnut Stain, Antique Linnen
- Hero Arts Clear Scalloped Borders Stamps
- Hero Arts Leaves, Flowers and Leaf Sprigs Rubber
- Colour Box Queue Inks in browns and Blues.
- Cream Kraft Card 12" x 12"
1. Trim Down your Base card to 9cm x 9cm square. (9cm x 18cm then folded)
4. Cut out your stamped impression
5. Take the leaf stamp ink up with Antique Linen and stamp randomly over the card, masking off your stamped border edge
6. On a spare piece of Kraft Card, stamp a flower in the Colour box Queue Iris Blue and two leaves in Chestnut Roan
9. Attach Gems, Ribbon, Prima Flowers or string to complete the look.