Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Friday 11 September 2009

Tonight

Evening Everyone,
Just a quick post tonight, Dorothy, Margaret and Serena all popped over to my house tonight as I was having a clear out of crafting goodies, stamps, papers, paints, scrapbook albums and much more.
I am saving for a new craft desk so I thought it was a great idea to get some crafters round for a good old chat with a nice cuppa and a brownie a la Ewan.
We had a great laugh, and I managed to get a few quid in the pot towards my new desk, or should that be for Harrogate on Sunday????
It's a great idea to have a good clear out now and then, selling items that you no longer use, it gives other a change to grab that discontinued stamp and have a bash at a great price.
I'll be having another next month, when I get round to sorting another of my cabinets from my craft room out.

I'll post nearer the time with a date.
don't forget to look at my debut You Tube video, just search my name on You Tube and let me know what you think.
Have a lovely evening,

Take Care,

Love Sarah xxx

1 comment:

Mandie said...

I'm really sorry i missed your evening, i had been looking forward to coming and seeing your goodies!!! hopefully i can drop in next time. mandie xx