Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Wednesday 16 September 2009

Winner!

Good Evening everyone,
Well we have just done the Blog Candy draw and the winner is..................................

Well Done! Swedie - Please email me at ewanmccrossan@talktalk.net and give me your address and will post out right away!

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been checking out the blog and leaving comments. And BIG BIG thanks to Lindsay and Heather for the wonderful ATC's I'm sure Swedie will be giving them a great new home!

I will be doing another blog candy in November, so please keep in touch.

I have been playing a little more with my new Penny Black stamps and the copic markers so will post some more tomorrow!

Take Care, Thanks again

Love Sarah xxx

2 comments:

Max said...

Congratulations Swedie ... have fun with your prize goodies.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Heather said...

Congrats, Swedie - hope you enjoy all the goodies coming your way!

Heather x