Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Thursday 10 February 2011

Card Craft Plus - Preston

Good Evening Bloggers,

Phew, I'm shattered!!!!
I've Had a great day today at Card Craft Plus in Preston, I have been demonstrating as part of their 1 year anniversary of the New Inspirations Shop at Capitol Way in Preston!

It's such a lovely shop, with very lovely staff and yummy customers, each and every time I do any work at CCP, either workshops or demonstrations, I'm always well looked after, Subway Lunches, lots of refreshments and today even a Cadbury's Crunchie with Georgina!!! mmmmmm

I'm back again tomorrow teaching a mini workshop, spaces are very limited, I think only the afternoon session still has some spaces. Like I said in my last post we are using a set of Hero Arts Stamps and Distress Inks to create background work, main focal images and "Inchies" art!!

So off to bed now, me and Bump are a wee bit tired and an early night will do us the world of good!

Take Care,

S & B xxx

2 comments:

Carol - A K A "Lexiemarkone" said...

Hi Sarah - Off all day today, going looking at a couple of cars, will see you at some point! xx

Joyce said...

Hi Sarah,
Thank you for such a superb workshop today (Friday) ... the three of (Brenda, Linda and myself, Joyce ... the 'troublemakers' ) loved every minute. Hope we didn't tire you out too much ... Have a lovely weekend and hopefully, a good rest!
Love and hugs, Joyce xx