Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Wednesday 9 February 2011

Piece of Art


Good Evening Bloggers,
Here is a project that I have created for my demonstration for tomorrow at Card Craft Plus in Preston. Apologies for the really bad photo, my camera has given up and I took this in the dark using my Blackberry!!! (note to self need a new camera)
Its using a mixture of Hero Art Stamps , Distress Inks, Nestabilities, and Tim Holtz Ideology items.
I have added each 5cm x 5cm image to a wood frame that I painted white with Rangers Paint Dabbers.
I have been busy tonight prepping samples, its great to get in my craft room now and then to make some pieces that I'm happy with!
Hope to see you tomorrow,
S & B xxx

No comments: