Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Friday 18 February 2011

Tim Holtz Workshop....

Afternoon Bloggers,

I am so excited I could burst! I am a very lucky girl in more ways than one!!!

Tomorrow afternoon I have the pleasure of attending a Tim Holtz Workshop at the Stitches Trade show in Birmingham. Jan from PI got me a ticket for the event and I am so very grateful, it's been quite a few months since she told me and I just cant wait to see what we will be making!

I'll post photos when I get home.

Hope that you all have a nice weekend too!

Take Care
S & B xxx

2 comments:

Jane said...

I'll see you tomorrow then Sarah as I'm going to it too! so excited! Jane x

Joyce said...

Hope you've had a super day ! x