Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Sunday 13 December 2009

Busy Old Weekend......................

Good Evening everyone,
After spending a day working at the Dawn Bibby Design Studio on Saturday you would think I was going to give myself a break today, well no such luck.
First it was Christmas shopping, then ironing, then sat at the computer typing card instructions for magazine articles!
It has just been non stop since I came back from Ireland.
I have a really busy week at work lined up too, I am launching a 2010 calendar for my safety scheme, using hand drawn images from School Children in Blackburn with Darwen, so a launch party on Tuesday and still needs lots of organising!
Anyway back to cards, here are some cards that I have been selling this year, I have to say not many people have managed to order from me as I have been so busy, just my Nana, and a few work colleagues who have been on bended knee for a few sets. I don't know.
Anyway I only have 3 packs of 5 left, so I think I'm gonna use these for some of my dear crafting friends...............

I have some nice designs to share with you soon, so keep your eyes peeled this week.

Take Care
Love Sarah xxx

No comments: