Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Wednesday 9 December 2009

Workshops and updates.....




Good Evening everyone,
Sorry I have been AWOL for the past week, but this time of year seems to be non stop!





Here are are a few snaps from my workshop last weekend, we did have some fun as well as getting down to the very serious business of making 7 cards.


In between scoffing Ewan's Chocolate Brownies and Dorothy's delicious Carrot cake, we did manage the do the job in hand and learn some new techniques and have a play with new Bo Bunny Papers and Hero Arts Stamps......




As modled by the Lovely Margret, my beautiful new scarf handmade by Dee Pilling, I love it!

I've got a really busy week ahead too, not only is it Eamon's Passing out parade on the 17th December, but then we will have Ewan's Mum, Dad, Brother & one of his sisters Erin coming down to stay with us!
On top of that I still need to do some Christmas Shopping, visit Nana and Granddad, See Uncle Chris and Aunt Babs plug work full time and decorate the living room.......... I just don't know where I am.


Anyway hope your all working hard on your Christmas cards, I know I am - tonight I need to finish off an order for my Nana!
So Take Care, promise I'll do the You Tube Demo this weekend!!!!
Love Sarah xx

No comments: