Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Monday 21 December 2009

New Distress Colours Ink Pads............ Dawn & JJ's Christmas Party


Good Morning Everyone
What a weekend?

It first Started off with Eamon McCrossan's Passing out parade, we were all so very proud if him. It was a lovely day and ended with a meal at the Royal Phoenix in Oswaldtwistle, the meal was great.
Friday was our first Christmas Day, as many of you know we have 2 Christmas Day's every year, one with Ewan's Family (usual in Ireland) and one with mine here in Oswaldtwistle.

This year we had Eamon, Mum and Dad and Mini Egg (Erin) all at our house for a fantastic weekend.
Topped off by a smashing party at Dawn and JJ's house. I missed last years party, so this year I took Mini Egg and we had a right giggle. Dawn and JJ are such good hosts, they looked after us so well.
Now then, I was looking at Tim's Blog and guess what...... well as many of you know I LOVE all the distress inks and have all the CURRENT colours....... well 12 new colours are going to be launched new year. This is what they look like.


My first purchase will be the Crushed Olive green I think. Just one problem - I have the Distress Ink metal holder, and I can't fit any more in, DOH!!!!!!!
Check out Tim's Blog for other new TH products released 2010!
Catch you all later
Love Sarah xxxx

No comments: