Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Thursday 10 December 2009

L'Occitane Hand Cream


Morning Everyone,

Here is just a quick post, I have just purchased yesterday a tube of hand cream from L'Occitane, and as many of you know I have very dry skin and in particular on my hands due to eczema.

I am currently battling, as the cold weather is so harsh and the steroid creams do get unbearable.

However I have found a miracle cream.

Its only £16.50 for 150ml and to me it's worth £0000. Already after just a few applications my hands are looking loads better, and they smell nice too!

It's worth a try!

Love Sarah xxx

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

I bought L'Occitane stuff for my Mums Christmas, its a wee kit with loads of wee shower gels and moisturers in it. If the handcream is anything like them then u will be in heaven. I haven't wrapped them yet as keep going back for another wee smell!!!
Hazelxo

Carol - A K A "Lexiemarkone" said...

I use that cream too, at night I slather it all over my hands and then put on some disposable gloves, followed my white cotton gloves, to keep all the moisture in. I never wake up wearing the gloves, but my hands are very soft! Happy Christmas to you x