Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Friday 21 January 2011

New Paper Collections from Bo Bunny

Good Morning Bloggers,

It's that time of year when all the American companies release new product lines at CHA winter 2011. This is the twice annually Trade show over in the US, which one day I might attend, but hey we have our version which is Stitches in February (can't wait, as I'm going to be attending a very special workshop wooooooo) And as the bump is starting to get a little bigger I think I'll stay home for now!
Anyway over the next few days/weeks I'll be sharing with you some of the lovely new product lines which have caught my eye and can't wait to work with.

Starting this series of posts are the lovely new paper collections from Bo Bunny




Check out the full collections at Bo Bunny's Blog, they are just all lovely. I think my fave is "Time Piece", but I'll try some of each of the new ranges, I'll also slip them into my Spring 2011 workshops.
Back tomorrow with new products from Ranger! Yummy!
Hugs Sarah and Bump xxx

No comments: