Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Monday 24 January 2011

New Products from Sir Tim and Ranger

Good Afternoon Bloggers,

Here are some of the lovely new product releases from Tim Holtz and his teams at Ranger, Sizzix and Stampers Anonymous.

I have long been a fan of the Ranger Distress Ink Pads and now they are launching Distress Ink Stains. How cool is that? I think it will be a month of two before we get them here in the UK, but I'm sure all the new produces about the be launched next week at CHA will be in stores here very soon......
Obviously with every CHA launch Tim releases new stamp designs, he has 11 new sets coming out, I have to say they contain are some of my fave designs from Tim in a long while, really usable images, and with the added bonus of a index sticker and his new Grid Blocks, stamping Tim's way is gonna get a little more interesting this year!


One of my loves is to match card to the colour of ink that I'm using, well this new release of CO-Ordinations card stock in all the Distress Colours and some of the Adirondack pallet is right up my street. The fact that I love to us the sandable textured card is just great news!


Check out Tim's blog for an exciting video viewing of all his new lines........

Take Care
Sarah and Bump xxx

No comments: