Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Thursday 13 January 2011

Sneek Peek


Good Morning Bloggers,
After a two month absence from making cards and the craft world, I am now back with the creative juices flowing.
I've been designing for magazine articles, demonstration days and upcoming workshops, its been such fun!
It's also been great to get back in to my craft room, which will soon be turning into the Nursery for baby McCrossan so I'm making the most of it while I still have my little craft haven!
Anyway here is a sneak peek at one of the magazine articles which will be featured in Making Cards over the next few months! I'll apologies for the poor quality of photograph, my camera has finally given up the ghost and since my current shopping list contains, cots, prams and other baby items I don't think I will be getting a new camera this month!
Hope you like?................
Hugs Sarah and Bump xxx

No comments: