Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Sunday 4 October 2009

Autumn Cards


Evening All,

As promised here is a picture of one of a set of Autumn cards I am currently working on.
I used the Inkadinkado Clear set and Bo Bunny Deliah paper.
Coloured using Derwent Water colour pencils.
To see how I mad this check out You Tube and search Sarah McCrossan this is video 2.


This afternoon was spent lazying around, I mean doing chores, visiting Nana and Granddad, and planning for the Demo weekend on the 17th & 18th.

I had a huge box of goodies waiting for me when I got home from work Friday evening from personal Impressions http://www.personalimpressions.com/ including Hero Arts Clings, Nest abilities, Ink Pads, Le Plume Pens, and some beautiful own brand (PI) stamps from designers like Lindsay Mason, Kirsty Wiseman, Sue Dix, Katie Howe among others.

So looking forward to showing you what I have been working on.
Saturday I had the best time with Ewan, we went to Preston and he bought me a Pandora bracelet, It's beautiful, he is the best husband ever!!!
Anyway better get on, I have a really hectic week at work this week including a conference in Manchester so better get my self sorted out!
Take Care Love Sarah xxxx

No comments: