Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Sunday 11 October 2009

Saturday's Class

Good Morning Everyone,
Yesterdays class was fab!!! I so enjoyed it, as it was a repeat there was only 6 students, well what a hoot we had!!!
We made 5 different cards, and a gift voucher holder!
A few usual suspects attended, Dee, Dorothy, Serena & Margaret, we also had a nearly regular and the newbie!
Talk about laugh, that Margaret certainly makes my day, was great to see Serena looking so well and Dee looked amazing!
Eamon, Ewan's brother has been here for the weekend, he goes back to Darlington today, so when he 's gone I'll be locking myself away in my craft room to make more samples for next weekends demonstration that I am doing on behalf of Personal Impressions. (again email me for further details - ewanmccrossan@talktalk.net )
Anyway will catch up again later, I have some samples to post using nestabilities and yesterdays class cards!
Have a nice Sunday everyone!
Love Sarah xxx

No comments: