Quote of the Week.....

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
Winston Churchill






Tuesday 6 October 2009

Spooky ATC.............

Evening All,
Here is a couple of the ATC's in a collection I have been making in preparation for the Demo Weekend on the 17th & 18th October.



It's using the same collection of Clear stamps from Inkadinkado as my previous card. They are so versatile, Halloween and Autumnal!

This next card I have used the NEW Dawn Bibby Designs swirly tree. I taught in a class which will be repeated this Saturday, I think we still have a few places, please phone the studio if would would like a afternoon out, making cards and eating Ewan's Chocolate brownies!!!

Take Care Love Sarah xxx

1 comment:

Swedie said...

I love your ATC cards! Halloween is a fun holiday to design for.

Swedie